Saturday, September 15, 2007

Photos, photos, photos

I have been wanting to use the camera, but the batteries have been dead for a long time. As a reasonably intelligent human being I probaby could've solved this problem a long time ago but I am intermittently paralyzed by inertia. Since Sadie and I were going to Ybor City today I decided to apply myself to this minor problem, and voila, fully charged batteries and pictures taken!

I almost gave up on uploading any pictures at all until I pressed forward a tiny bit and found the cable that connects the camera to the computer. More success. Here are some pics. Many are not of very good quality but I figured they are worth a look anyway.
The Girls
Old Kitchen
Old Lady
Shirley Temple

Messy
Evie

Winnie Carlos Winnie
A Little Blurry
Lovey Dove

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are GORGEOUS.