Monday, August 18, 2008

I Just Wanted to Say

...That I am completely freaking out at the moment over several things.
  • I cannot get in touch with the freakin guidance counselor at school so Sadie can finally just finish English I (yeah, it was a bad year) which is holding back her completion of the course, which is holding me back from withdrawing her from Springstead, which is holding me back from enrolling her in Rutherford.
  • There is a fucking HURRICANE coming and I don't know if I should put the shutters up or what. This might knock out my phone, cable, and...internet...
  • I am so nervous and distracted by the above that I can barely stand it.
  • Holy shit, I am MOVING in two weeks!
  • Will someone buy this damn house already?!
  • All of this leads me to procrastinate on Facebook more than I already do because I don't know WHERE to start with the rest of everything!!!!
  • Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: