Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bulleted Updates to Clarify Past Bulleted and Non-Bulleted Updates

  • Yeah, I basically had to storm the guidance department on Tuesday during lunch hour, a sneaky tactic, and demand action. It worked. Sadie will be in 10th grade English. Hurray!
  • We've had a bit of rain here, but nothing unmanageable like an actual Hurricane. Absolutely nothing we haven't seen before, and certainly far from the worst of what we have seen.
  • New issues have spawned, leaving me nervous and anxious. Again, nothing new here.
  • I am leaving Florida in one week. The girls are leaving in six days via JH-chaperoned airplane ride. The timing should not in any way coincide with Penny's #2 time, so I think it's going to be a good flight!
  • Pretty please, will someone by my house?
  • New level of procrastination in the form of Twitter. I love you, Internet.

No comments: