Saturday, July 12, 2008

And You May Ask Yourself "My God, What Have I Done?"

That's what I'm asking myself right now.

See, I just linked up this blog to my Facebook profile using the Mirror Blog application. A few thought are running through my mind.

First and foremost: more exposure. Why? Um, I don't know. But it seems like a good idea right now. Maybe one day I'll be put up ads on my blogs and generate money a la Dooce or Sundry. (does sundry even make ad money on her regular blog? maybe it's just the other ones she writes.) HAHAHHAH, that's a laugh!

Secondly, maybe it will make me WANT to write more frequently, knowing that there might possibly be a wider audience. This is not a bad thing to aspire to.

Thirdly, my FB peeps have become important to me. They deserve to know what's going on and I'm willing to share. I think.

Fourthly (is that even a WORD?), I've had a FEW glasses of Sauvignon Blanc and it seems like a REALLY GOOD IDEA right now.

So, the people who are wrestling me, pimp-fighting me, sending me roses, green patch stuff, and so on, here's the real scoop on who I am and what I've been up to. For some reason, I really felt the need to integrate the two. For every gift I send and every Hug Me! I give and every person I buy on owned, there is a real person behind it with a very real sentiment that isn't easily conveyed through Facebook. Just know that I care about you as much as I care about all of God's creatures, that you are loved, and that I am real.

Love,

Mommydawg

2 comments:

Alien Alda said...

I find it very cool that our favorite novels, music and movies are nearly identical. Rad!

mommydawg said...

For real! I was beyond pleased to find that your were such a Kurt Vonnegut fan.

Hi ho!