Friday, October 12, 2007

New Hair and Other Things

In preparation for the wedding, and also to just improve my style situation a little bit, both Sadie and I got our hair done yesterday. I've had a chance to take some pictures of my own new coif but Sadie was so busy yesterday after school that I didn't have a chance to take pictures of her hair. Well, I did take a pic with my phone but that's it.

Sadie tried tae kwon do with her friend yesterday. They did two 45 minute sessions yesterday and she loved it. She wants to start going every Tuesday which pleases me greatly.

Although it is very refreshing to have a haircut, I wish I looked a little bit different than I do. It is still kind of my same basic, boring hairstyle that I always wind up reverting back to when I neglect to get it trimmed regularly, like a normal human being. Which happens a lot. I think next time I'm going to be more daring with the color. Overall I'm just glad that I have a fresh new 'do and there's still enough hair to have them put it up for the wedding.

Here are the best examples of what I can offer of the cut and the color:




See, not that much different. But better.


3 comments:

~Free said...

I LOVE the color! And I really like the simplicity of the cut, which is similar to mine at the moment. Let's face it- you aren't going to have time to do much in the way of styling and this cut is great as-is or back in a ponytail. Very classic.

Jason loved Taekwondo for many years before he got injured, and I loved watching his classes, belt tests,etc. We both hope that Eva will someday be interested, and so I think it's so cool that Sadie is going to start kicking ass, literally.

Anonymous said...

Liz,

Your hair looks great. I've noticed that you've grown it out. I remember a time when it was much shorter. It's definitely a good look for you.

Glad to hear Sadie's taking a martial art. It's great as a form of exercise and discipline. I think it will be good for her -- mind, body and spirit.

Good luck on the closing today. Will call you later to get the scoop on everything.

Jon

Sandra Novack said...

You look wonderful!!! Great pics, great cut.

Many kind regards,
Sandy (Jean's friend, who loves you, too...)

:)