Thursday, July 19, 2007

Resolutions

We've all hear of New Year's resolutions, and yeah, I made a few this year that I've loosely adhered to. They include:
  • Gossip Less-I've kind of failed miserably at this
  • Lose Weight-I've done this, thank you very much, but I'm not done yet
  • And something else that I can't think of at the moment

How about some relocation resolutions?

  • Exercise more
  • Reach my goal weight within the next year
  • Read more
  • Write more
  • Get a new tattoo over my old tattoo

Today was a great day. I wasn't nearly as productive at work as I should have been. It's hard to concentrate. I get side-tracked easily. I get wrapped up in conversations that I don't want to bring to an end. I want to cram every bit of friendship and dialogue into each moment that I possibly can. Chances are high that I might not see any of these good people again.

I have a goal for one day next week and I hope to fulfill it. For years now I've been wanting to photograph certain areas of Hackensack that I feel really attached to, places I don't want to forget. They aren't necessarily the most beautiful sights in the world and my camera skills are very much limited to pointing and clicking. Still, these places have a special meaning to me and I should capture a few shots before I go.

2 comments:

~Free said...

Please post your Hackensack photos!! And hopefully your resolution of writing more means here on your blog.

mommydawg said...

Unfortunately I sort of ran out of time on the Hackensack photo project. I started to one day but was a little too rushed to really do it. But I do encourage someone to do this if it hasn't been done already.

And to me, writing = blogging, so yeah, hopefully I can keep the momentum going!