Wednesday, June 20, 2007

3 Months

I've been so bad about keeping up with this blog for the past three months but I've been pretty pre-occupied with Sparkpeople. I am amazed that this website is free. If you are like me and you have absolutely no will-power, very little self-control, and love to lay around and eat cheese and drink wine then you should give it a try.

Can I also just say that we are having some really annoying problems with the connection in our house? It makes it so very hard to log in all of the food I eat and exercise I get, plus anything else fun I might want to do through the internet. One second you're connected the next *poof* the connection is GONE, baby. I was wrongfully accused for many week over doing something "wrong" with the computer. Excuse me? I have been on the internet since, like, 1996 or something. I think I know how to click a damn link by now. Silly me, I didn't know that there was a wrong way to DO that.

My husband now believes that it is the router. Yippee. We are not getting a new router any time soon. We have a house full of everything to pack up and move to Florida.

Let me just say that I wrote a good post yesterday that I was unable to upload due to the problem I just mentioned. It told of my weight loss, dietary changes, exercise, and a few other things with some funny stuff thrown in. Part of the entry was bulleted and, I like to think, mildly amusing.

Sorry. Sorry for taking so long to write and sorry that the network administrator in this house is failing miserably at his job.

Still, we have done SO MUCH in the last 90 days. We have sold a house. We both gave notice at work. We have watched Sadie graduate from eighth grade. We have had a lot of fun and been under a lot of stress. We ate lots of good meals and we did some yoga.

Good times.

1 comment:

~Free said...

Welcome back to your blog!! You have done sooo damn much; you DO so much on a constant basis, it's amazing you have time to write.