Saturday, July 24, 2004

Today has been...

...wonderful so far. Slept in. Had a crazy dream about being chased through a huge old house with some of my friends from nursing school. I think I was back in the frame of mind I was in during preparation for our presentation: a lot of pressure, a lot of fear, and the same people all over again. I'll probably never stop dreaming about these familiar themes from school.

We cleaned up a little, lounged around, watched an excellent movie (Cold Mountain), and cleaned up a little bit more. Sadie has spent her day either working on cataloging Rob's record collection and playing the Sims. Rob has been helping with chores all along. He also met with the contractor over at his parents' house to see about getting the attic refinished. He'll give us the estimate sometime next week.

The plan is to order some food for dinner, either delivered from the Grill or picked up at Bensi...

No comments: