Friday, July 23, 2004

Middle of the Day

So this day has been OK, I guess. Extremely rainy. Hard to get around in the car. Between flooding and traffic, it was an adventure just going to the store.

Sadie and I had a really nice lunch. Homemade chicken broth with elbow macaroni, celery, carrots, and scallions. We also had crackers with a spread I made: chevre, scallions, port, all kinds of seasoning, and tiny, minced ham, celery, and carrot pieces. It was so good. And I treated myself to a little nip of port while I was at it :-)


Rob will be leaving work soon. He's planning on stopping at Blockbuster to get us some movies for the weekend. I hope he gets something good. We watched the movie of my choice last weekend, which was Monster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.