Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Sweet Art of Procrastination

Plan-

-Instead of preparing for work I am going to sit here on the couch and make another very important list. The blog muse is whispering in my ear and I just can't bring myself to enter the real world until I get a few things off of my chest, out of my head, and into my blog-

Small List of Male Vocalists Who I Believe to be Smackalicious*

  1. Chris Cornell of Soundgarden and Audioslave
  2. Mark Wahlberg (was the vocalist for The Funky Bunch)
  3. Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day
  4. Chester Bennington of Linkin Park

*******************************************************************

Well, thank God I got that off of my chest. I had better get ready for work now.

*Smackalicious=Attractive

1 comment:

RA said...

Hi! This is totally unrelated to your post, but thanks - a lot! - for the de-lurk! Your little girl is too cute, especially with ponytail. It's a good look. And don't worry about "catching up" with De-Lurking Week; there's no de-lurking time like the present. Didn't someone famous say that? :)